Sign on Bonus Available for Qualified Applicants! ($3000 with one year experience)
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families' success in the civilian work sector. Bonus Amount - 24 month commitment to an HCA facility - RN - $5,000 (two bonuses cannot be c ombined )
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN)
to join a dynamic team and top notch facility! Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the worlds most beautiful white sand beaches. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a four time Top 100 Hospital, Leapfrog A hospital since 2012, four time Joint Commission Top Performer, and has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU. Come join our team today!
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Tasks and responsibilities include a ssessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications Licensure/Certification/Registration:
Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) renewed prior to expiration every two years.
- Current AHA Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) renewed prior to expiration every two years.
- Current AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) renewed prior to expiration every two years.
- Current AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) renewed prior to expiration every two years.
- Current S.T.A.B.L.E. Certification or must be obtained within six months of hire.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse program required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience: 4000 verifiable hours of RN experience is required. 2000 hours verifiable of RN experience in Level II or level III NICU required.
- Completion of pediatric stabilization program
- Successful completion of Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT) certification within one year of hire.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom