Registered Nurse RN Clinical Educator
Medical City Las Colinas
Why work for Medical City Healthcare?
Learn more about our commitment to our providers both culturally and professionally by checking out our benefits and our community service commitment , then come back to apply today this great opportunity brought to you by Medical City Las Colinas RN Clinical Educator
Our Nurse Educators provides staff development expertise at Medical City Las Colinas. This role will be specifically responsible for training and onboarding all of clinical staff related to elements of the patient experience, as well as nursing specific education and training during orientation and ongoing throughout the the year.
The tasks and responsibilities include:
Qualifications: Essential Professional Requirements:
- Facilitate learning and development of inservices, training programs, and preparing applications for Pathways to Excellence and/or Magnet Designations
- Effectively utilize assessment and evaluation strategies
- Participate in curriculum design
- Demonstrate advance knowledge and experience in nursing, evidence based practice methods, and person-centered care concepts.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing;
- BSN, Master preferred
- ACLS certification, BLS certification
- Critical Care or ED background preferred, 5 years of Hospital based acute care experience required
- Experience with Magnet Designation preparation or Pathways to Excellence, required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom