RN, Nurse Manager, Harrisburg, PA, Senior Living Services
BAYADA Senior Living, a specialty program of BAYADA Home Healthcare, is seeking a full time Registered Nurse/RN to take on a leadership role in a progressive senior living program in our Central Pennsylvania Senior Living office located in Harrisburg, PA. BAYADA Senior Living offers a comprehensive continuum of care to its clients, including traditional home care under the Medicare Part A benefit, as well as outpatient therapy services under the Medicare Part B benefit. The foundation of the program is exceptional clinical care and relationship management as Bayada clinicians become a true healthcare partner in the senior living communities. Communities include assisted living, independent living, senior congregate living, 55+ and intermediate care facilities for clients with intellectual disabilities.
As a RN, Nurse, Manager you will lead the field staff on client service, clinical excellence, and adherence to policies and procedures. RN, Nurse Managers are also accountable for internal case management, field staff evaluation and development.
* Current RN license in PA
* BSN - Preferred, but not required.
* Minimum two years recent and verifiable clinical and managerial experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency. Experience in senior living a plus.
* Strong assessment and organizational skills
* Prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight (including OASIS and ICD-10 Coding), monitoring quality assurance, and overall case management
* Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
* Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
* Solid communication skills
With more than 290 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make.
Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity, please visit us at jobs.bayada.com
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.