Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 150,000 square foot hospital with 70 private beds and a six-bed private ICU. We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services , inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging , inpatient and outpatient surgery , cardiac catheterization, laboratory , pharmacy, and a full range of support services. Our ED is approximately 14,500 square feet and consists of 22 private treatment rooms, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad
The Administrative Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the operational and personnel activities throughout the facility. The Supervisor will act as an administrative liaison for all departments for the defined shift for which he/she is responsible. The Supervisor recognizes that each patient is an individual to be treated with dignity and respect, and is also committed to being responsive to the needs of the patient's family or significant other.
The Supervisor-Nursing/Administration combines the knowledge bases of nursing and management to make decisions and or recommendation relative to:
• The delivery of responsive quality patient care based on the nursing process.
• The assessment of unit staffing needs and the appropriate placement of nursing personnel.
• The serving as a resource person and role model for all personnel.
• The communication of identified problem situations to the Director of Nursing Services.
• To promote continuity of hospital operations through the interpretation and enforcement of hospital policies and procedures.Qualifications:
- Current FL RN License
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Current BLS certification thru American Heart Association
- Minimum 2 years of Clinical Nursing experience
- Basic knowledge of main functioanl areas withih the Hospital
- Previous managerial experience in clinical nursing within hospital environment required