Osceola Regional Medical Center
is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog, designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency Department in Hunter's Creek which serves South Orlando
Osceola Regional's commitment for quality and growth is evident as their parent company, HCA, and the University of Central Florida College of Medicine has announced a graduate education consortium which will increase the number of residencies and fellowship at Osceola Regional Medical Center and throughout the state of Florida.
The Ortho/Surgical RN manages the nursing care of orthopedic and surgical patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Recognizes common manifestations of musculoskeletal disorders and implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Continuously performs postoperative assessments, performs nursing interventions and evaluates patient outcomes.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free CampusQualifications:
- Current FL RN license
- Current BLS certification thru AHA
- Previous experience in Ortho and Spine is a plus