The Ostomy/Wound Care Registered Nurse
is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Desired skills: 1 year experience as RN in Ostomy and Wound Care. Certified WOCN
. Hands-on with patients.
Central Florida Regional Hospital utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located on Lake Monroe , conveniently connected by I-4 and SR 415, and offers many opportunities for families, such as the nearby Central Florida Zoological Park And Botanical Gardens , and Downtown Sanford with its shops and historic buildings, and in close proximity to Orlando's world famous attractions!
Equal Opportunity EmployerQualifications:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- At least 1 year experience as RN in Ostomy and Wound Care.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Certified WOCN or WOCN eligible.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certifications.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom