The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
The PACU Registered Nurse RN oversees and directs the care of the post-surgical/post-procedural patient. Serves as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Idaho RN or Compact State RN license required
- American Heart Association BLS Health Care Provider required
- ACLS required
- PALS required within 6 months of employment.
- 6 months to 1 year experience of PACU experience.