Largo Medical Center is seeking a compassionate Registered Nurse to join our Florida Spine & Neuro Center. Largo Medical Center
is a dynamic teaching hospital with 12 residency programs. It consists of three campuses which offer one of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients in Tampa Bay. Conveniently located in Largo, Florida - south of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg. The location makes for a perfect coastal lifestyle!
Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!
The RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Full-time is considered 36 hours per week, consisting of 3 x 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend.Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or appropriate compact/multistate licensure.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Current ACLS and NIHSS certifications preferred.
- One year previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior Neuro, Ortho, Spine care experience desired.
- Prior formal telemetry training course preferred.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.