We are hiring top nursing talent for our Emergency Department. The ED staff are a cohesive group of hard-working, passionate and dedicated healthcare
providers with a passion for saving lives.
Our quality is recognized by national healthcare rating
sources and we are named by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Brigham City Community Hospital is proud to offer its employees a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, educational assistance, paid time off, savings and retirement plans, and much more.
** We are motivated to fill this position quickly and scheduling interviews immediately. Are you interested in becoming a part of the team?
Apply with us online today. ** JOB SUMMARY:
Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- The Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room oversees and directs the care of all patients presented to the Emergency Department.
- The RN serves as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- Must currently be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelors of Science Degree (preferred)
- RN License (Current Active Status Required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- One-year experience in an acute care setting (required)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom