Conroe Regional Medical Center, Conroe, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Registered Nurse RN - Cardiac Rehabilitation (Cardiac Rehab). Conroe Regional Medical Center,
where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Center has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level III Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients. Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse RN
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (Cardiac Rehab). RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patients and participates in patient/family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Conroe Regional Medical Center.
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS certifications and EKG training are required
- Candidates without ACLS or EKG training are eligible for employment but must complete certification at the first available opportunity, not to exceed six (6) months from the date of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing is required.
- A minimum of 1-year nursing experience.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom