OAK HILL HOSPITAL
As an Medical Telemetry RN, you impact patient care in every way imaginable - and then some. You're responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
You'll be right home in our Med Tele Department.
Celebrating more than 30 years of providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties, Oak Hill Hospital is a 262-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission in heart failure , spinal fusion , total knee and total hip replacement , and primary stroke .
The Heart Institute is accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care in chest pain, and is the only open-heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
Our Cancer Institute is accredited by the Commission on Cancer, and our radiology services are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Our comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Institute offers free pre-surgery spine and joint camps, and our Women's Imaging Center offers digital mammographies with computer-aided detection.
Other services include hospitalists , 24/7 on-site critical care intensivists , 24/7 on-site radiologists , and a dedicated 64-slice CT scanner in the emergency room. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community
At HCA West Florida's 16 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa Bay, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 18,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.Qualifications:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous Telemetry experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.