Come Join our Surgical Team at the Point!
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BAYONET POINT
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
As an OR Nurse, you know your talent reaches well beyond the Operating Room. You assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient undergoing surgical procedures throughout the process. You administer prescribed medications, apply dressings, monitor vital signs and assist the physician. You coordinate the operating room and make sure it's clean and sterile and everything that's needed for the procedure is ready. And you coordinate all disciplines to make sure every patient receives the highest level of care. Your talent makes the difference before, during, and after the procedure. That's why your talent belongs in a place where it's truly valued and respected.Qualifications:
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- CNOR Certification preferred.
- 2 Year previous General OR experience in a Hospital setting.
- Must live within a 30-minute radius of the hospital for on-call requirements.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom