*Sign on bonus does not apply to current HCA employees *Must have 2 years of experience to qualify for the sign on bonus
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in the beautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 521-bed acute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale Regional Health System (LGRHS). Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. Lastly, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have ranked us among the top hospitals nationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to address heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Additional Information about our Medical/Surgical Unit:
- 36-Bed Surgical Unit and 33-Bed Medical Unit
- Nurse to patient ratios based on acuity
- Conducts Daily Interdisciplinary Rounds
- Part of LGMC Shared Governance councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- New leaders with a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
- PALS (Must be obtained 6 months from date of hire)
- ACLS preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two years of RN experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom