Pasco Hernando's only Interim Level II Trauma Center! Join us
As an RN, House Supervisor you impact patient care in every way imaginable - and then some. You're responsible for the supervision observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. As a Nurse Leader you handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
Take your next step in a Leadership Career.
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BAYONET POINT
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
At HCA West Florida's 16 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa Bay, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 18,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow. Qualifications:
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS.
- BSN preferred
- Minimum of 2 year of clinical nursing experience ED and or ICU.
- Previous charge nurse or leadership experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom