Voted Hernando County's Best Hospital by Readers of the Hernando Times for the last 2 Years! Where are you working?
OAK HILL HOSPITAL
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 234-acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Located near the family-friendly town of Brooksville, Oak Hill Hospital is situated on Florida's Nature Coast, which offers fishing, boating, bird watching and hiking. Join us and see why we're excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties.
At HCA North, West, Central Florida's and Georgia's 33 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout the Gulf Coast, the greater Orlando area and Georgia, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 30,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.Qualifications:
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- CCRN Certification preferred.
- ICU experience required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.