Pasco Hernando's only Level II Trauma Center! Join us at the Point!
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BAYONET POINT
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
, part of the HCA North West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
At HCA West and Central Florida's 33 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout Florida's Gulf Coast and the greater Orlando area, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 30,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.Qualifications:
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous Oncology experience preferred. Previous Med/Surg experience preferred.
- ONC national certification desired.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom