As an Med Surg RN, you impact patient care in every way imaginable - and then some. You're responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention in the pre op and post op patient. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
You'll be right home in our Medical Surgical floor at Oak Hill.
OAK HILL HOSPITAL
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 262 bed acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Located near the family-friendly town of Brooksville, Oak Hill Hospital is situated on Florida's Nature Coast, which offers fishing, boating, bird watching and hiking. Join us and see why we're excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties.Qualifications:
- Current state licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous Medical Surgical expereince preferred.
- Medical Surgical Certification preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom