For more than a century, LewisGale Medical Center
has delivered the highest quality healthcare to residents of Southwest Virginia from our location in the Salem/Roanoke metro area. As the largest facility in LewisGale Regional Health System, we provide the full scope of healthcare services you expect to find at a regional referral center. We specialize in heart and vascular care-including the latest advanced technology available through our designated Heart Center-as well as orthopedics and spine care, services for mental and behavioral health and cancer care. Additional Information about our Oncology Unit:
- 33 Bed med/surg unit specializing in oncology and palliative care
- 12 hour shift schedules
- Receive special training to administer chemotherapy
- Work in a team based atmosphere where patients come first
- Opportunities for growth and development with councils and clinical ladder program
- New unit leadership team who are invested in helping you succeed!
- A very rewarding experience
- Registered Nurse License issued by the Department of Health Professions, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Registered Nurse with "multi-state privilege" granted to them by virtue of holding a license in one of the states participating in the Nurse Licensure Compact Agreement and who has not established permanent residency in Virginia.
- American Heart Association BLS, Basic Life Support Certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Previous RN experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom