Pasco Hernando's only Level II Trauma Center! Join us at the Point! REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BAYONET POINT
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementation of the trauma program performance improvement activities as required by the State of Florida and the American College of Surgeons (ACS) standards and requirements for trauma center designation and verification. The Trauma Coordinator is responsible for implementing the Trauma Program Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) and monitoring compliance to the Trauma Center standards, policies, procedures and practices Qualifications:
- Current Florida licensure as an RN
- Current certification in BLS, ACLS and TNCC
- Minimum of 2 years of Trauma clinical nursing experience (ICU or Emergency Department)
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Suite Programs, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Organizational ability is a must
- Ability to perform tasks on a continuous basis with minimal direction and supervision
- Proficiency in the review and abstraction of clinical patient information record
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom