Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
The Short Stay RN provides nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses patient before surgery.
- Provides comfort and support for post-operative patients.
- Evaluates responses to treatments and interventions.
- Current FL RN License
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru AHA
- Previous experience strongly preferred
- Critical care experience preferred
An EOE/AA employer M/F/V/D
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom