The Super Float Pool RN
position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke's Medical Center of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Super Pool RN is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the patient requiring telemetry, ortho, and/or medical surgical care. The Super Pool RN serves as primary nurse and/or care coordinator, leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. The Super Pool RN oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives. Presbyterian St Luke's / Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (HealthONE - HCA) We are proud of our physicians and staff for these great honors:
- 5-star Kidney Transplant Program as recognized by the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (SRTR). LEARN MORE
- P/SL named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for attaining and sustaining excellence in accountability measure performance, 2015. LEARN MORE
- P/SL Cancer Care services received full commendation from the American College of Surgery Commission on Cancer with High Achievement in 2010. The only Colorado hospital to be honored for 2010 with the Outstanding Achievement Award, from the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- The Bone Marrow Transplant program is continuously accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy and is designated as a Center of Excellence by OptumHealth Care Solutions.
- Bronze Medal of Honor from the Department of Health and Human Services National Learning Congress for Kidney Transplant services, 2012.
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- American Heart Association Action Registry-GWTG Gold Performance Achievement Award and Heart Failure Gold Performance Achievement Award, both for 9 consecutive years.
- American Stroke Association Action Registry-GWTG Stroke Silver Plus Award 2014
- Breast Center accredited from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers in 2013
- The Denver Clinic has the best 10 year survival rate in the world for bone cancer in children and adults.
- The Orthopedic Care and Spine Surgery have been designated Aetna Institute of Quality® for Orthopedic Care Total Joint Replacement and Aetna Institute of Quality® for Orthopedic Care Spine Surgery.
- A Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery.
- Rocky Mountain Scoliosis and Spine at P/SL and RMHC has been named a Center of excellence for Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Spine by DePuy Medical.
- Recipient of the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners® (IBLCE®) award for excellence in lactation care.
- Colorado Breast feeding Coalition and the Colorado Perinatal Care Council B.E.S.T. Award (Breast feeding Excellence Starts Today), 2012.
- Accreditation with Distinction for our hyperbaric oxygen program from the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society, in agreement with The Joint Commission.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- EKG interpretation competency or course within the first 6 months of hire is recommended.
- BSN preferred.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, required
- BLS - Healthcare provider with American Heart Association, required
- ACLS required within the first 12 months of hire.
- Two years' experience in acute care strongly preferred.