Registered Nurse - RN - Nurse Supervisor - Pediatric CVICU Schedule: Full Time Days Medical City Children's Dallas
The Pediatric CVICU RN Supervisor provides leadership for Pediatric CVICU service staff ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered. The RN Supervisor develops plan of care for service line based upon RN assessment/re-assessment. Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines.
The RN Supervisor Pediatric CVICU will assist the manager in planning, organization, direction, and coordination of the clinical and management activities of Surgical Unit including but not limited to:
About Medical City Children's Hospital
- Payroll, productivity reports, employee counseling, interviewing, performance appraisal, personnel files, occurrence reports / investigations and special initiatives.
- Coach to staff in pediatrics, serve in charge position / team leader, as assigned.
- Create assignments based on verified competency
- Supervise and facilitate the provision of safe and therapeutic patient care.
- Support the development, implementation and revision of policies and procedures.
- Manage human and material resources.
- Assist as the clinical resource for department specific medical devices, equipment and complex patient care activities.
- Support staffing requirements and be available by pager, as assigned.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
A specialized children's hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children's Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven't let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children-from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children's Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children-and their parents-the care and attention they deserve.
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive children's hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:
•Hematology and Oncology
•Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care. Why work for HCA:
Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and what our employees have to say about working with Medical City. For additional information contact Amy Trillo at 972-310-7791 or email@example.com Qualifications: Education
- BSN required within 24 months
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Pediatric CVICU experience
- Experience with Congenital Heart Disease and Congenital Heart surgery strongly preferred
- TX RN License or compact state license
- BLS required
- PALS required within 6 months of hire
- CCRN preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom