Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 332 bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
RN OR/Surgical Services under the direction of unit Director and/or Nurse Manager, will provide nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.Qualifications:
- Current FL RN license
- Current BLS certification thru AHA.
- Be able to take calls
- Previous OR experience preferred
- Previous experience in acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom