Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse? Become part of an awarding team of Registered Nurse here at Presbyterian/St. Luke Hospital. Presbyterian/St. Luke Hospital is currently seeking a Registered Nurse for the Surgical Telemetry 10A department. This Registered Nurse position is a full time nights, rotating weekend position for a Registered Nurse. This position comes with an excellent sign on bonus and other incentive packages included. We have a dynamic team of Registered Nurse on staff and we are currently looking to add an additional Registered Nurse to the team. Our team of Registered Nurse take pride in nursing. Become a part of our team of Registered Nurse today.
This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke's Medical Center of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Surgical Telemetry RN is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the patient requiring telemetry and/or medical surgical care. The Surgical Telemetry RN serves as primary nurse and/or care coordinator, leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. The Surgical Telemetry RN oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS - Healthcare provider.
- ACLS required within the first 12 months of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- EKG interpretation competency and/or course within the first 6 months of hire. BSN preferred.
- One year experience in acute care preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom