Trident Health is a multi-facility health system located in South Carolina's Lowcountry, an dis part of the national HCA healthcare network. Trident is comprised of two acute care hospitals - Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center - and Moncks Corner Medical Center, which provides outpatient medical services and 24/7 Emergency Services. Affiliated with Trident are a number of physician practices that provide family medicine, surgical services and specialty medical care. These quality-focused entities work together to bring excellence in medical and wellness services to residents of the Lowcountry. For the third straight year, The Joint Commission recently recognized Trident as one of the nation's top hospitals for quality and safety.
• Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina
• BLS-Healthcare Provider- on hire (American Heart)
• NRP-Neonatal Resuscitation Provider- within 90 days of hire or transfer
• AWHONN Fetal Monitoring- Initial course required within first 2 weeks clinical orientation (on the unit) advanced course at one year of hire
• STABLE Certification within 90 Days of hire or transfer
• ACLS Certification - required within 90 Days of hire or transfer
• NIH Stroke Scale Certification required within 90 days of hire or transfer.
• Specialty Certification highly preferred within 3 years of hire.
B. Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
• Experience in L/D preferred and highly desirable candidates with one year of related specialty Level II, Mother/Baby, L/D, Peds will be considered. Must have demonstrated skills and ability to adjust schedule to meet patient and staff needs. Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities. Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required before hire and Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP), and STABLE must have upon hire or new graduate obtained within 90 days of hire, and maintains specialty certification as required for specific areas.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom