Medical Center of Trinity
Equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams and the most advanced medical technologies, Medical Center of Trinity, a new 290 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus, serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
The new tech-savvy hospital offers a variety of programs and services including Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care, and Women's Health & Obstetrics. The hospital is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, has a Community Comprehensive Cancer Program and features a Blue Distinction Center for hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery.
Our Leading Technologies:
• Electronic Health Record (EHR)
• Patient Tracker
• Electronic Medical Administration Record (eMAR)
• Open Bore MRI Scanner
• da Vinci Robotic Surgery
At Medical Center of Trinity, protecting life is more than our business, it's our heartfelt passion.
The Utilization Review Nurse will be responsible for ensuring all admissions and continued stays meet clinical criteria. This position works with the discharge planner to ensure the discharge process meets the needs of the patient. This role also participates in treatment planning to ensure the plan meets their patients' clinical, psychological and discharge needs in collaboration with the attending physician and an interdisciplinary team.
They also act as an educational resource and provide consultation to hospital medical personnel regarding discharge planning process and applicable federal, state and local regulations; identify benefits, implications and limitations of home care as appropriate.Qualifications:
- RN Required, BSN preferred
- 3-5 years of behavioral health experience strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification).
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must have critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills as well as the ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong knowledge of governmental and private organization and community resources, ability to prioritize work assignments are also desired
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom