Redmond Regional Medical Center
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. We are Growing and Hiring! Multiple positions are now available in all nursing departments. Now is the time to apply online and join our fantastic team! What we offer:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
Graduate Nurses are encouraged to apply!
The Registered Nurse will:
- Deliver nursing care to all patients, including:
-Assessing patient needs
-Planning, delivering and coordinating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all Actions.
-This includes demonstrating excellent service.Qualifications: Education
Graduate of accredited Nursing Program Experience
Previous acute bedside experience is preferred Training
BLS certification at employment or within one month of employment
Critical Care Course with passing score of 80% or higher at time of employment or within 18 months of employment
*If CCRN is current, you are exempt from Critical Care Course. Licensure
Current GA RN license