Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1998. We may not be bigger, but we strive to be better as our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
Apply today and come be a part of what makes us great!
Provides patient care of Pediatric patients in the critical care setting. Performs nursing assessments of patients by observation and interaction with patient/significant others for educational, physiological, psychosocial, comfort, and safety needs; planning and coordinating care. Is able to evaluate and document each patient's response to interventions and/or responds quickly and accurately to changes in patient condition. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
• Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
• Current BLS certification (available after hire).
• Current ACLS certification preferred. Must obtain ACLS certification within 1 year from date of hire and then maintain certification.
• Current PALS certification preferred. Must obtain PALS certification within 1 year from date of hire and then maintain certification.
• One to two years of recent critical care experience preferred.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• Basic computer knowledge.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom