Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will market our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships as well as recruit accounting and finance project professionals for project financial consulting services. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Management Resources:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 17, 2014)
As Recruiting Manager
your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services. Recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients. Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates. Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates. Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community. Qualifications:
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- 2+ years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
To view all open North American and international positions, please visit the Careers section of MyCareer to search for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note: All open opportunities are posted, regardless of the status of the interview/consideration process. If you have already applied for one of these positions, you may still be in consideration.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.