As Resource Manager
, your responsibilities will include:
Recruiting finance and accounting project professionals: Recruiting senior-level finance and accounting project professionals to work on engagements with our clients. Identifying consultants with the best mix of skills for each engagement. Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants. Participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community. Qualifications:
- Accounting or Finance Degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Other desired professional designations – CIA, CMA, CISA.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.