Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies Robert Half Technology
is looking for a focused and results-oriented Director of Permanent Placement Services
to join our team. Dividing your time between team leadership and business development, you will be responsible for managing and directing day-to-day operations of multiple permanent placement teams. You will be tasked with motivating and directing the recruiting team and assisting in the development of business and performance goals, as well as building upon existing client relationships and placing IT professionals in full-time jobs.
If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced, team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below and visit rht.com
Watch this video
to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology. Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With offices in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Director of Permanent Placement Services.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014)
As a Director of Permanent Placement Services
, your responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the recruiting professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Branch and Regional Management to develop the division's business and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- Developing and growing a client base: Introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing IT professionals in full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local technology community.
- 2+ years of business to business development experience and/or working in an IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.