Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below and visit rht.com. Job Summary
As a Recruiting Manager
your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full time placement solutions. Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years’ of business to business development experience and/or working in an IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Are you looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.793.5533 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet