As Sourcing Specialist
, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for searching internal database for active/inactive candidates.
- Place ads on Robert Half career sites and job boards.
- Utilize LinkedIn and other search strategies to attract candidates.
- Evaluate resumes.
- Coordinate candidate interviews.
- Recruit to the candidate matrix.
- Search job boards for candidates.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates.
- Manage initial candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to staffing professionals.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into internal database.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred.
- 0+ years’ previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.