As an Senior Account Executive
, your responsibilities will include: Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract-to-hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the Account Executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Leadership: Provide assistance to the Division Director in the development and growth of the Account Executive in the division.
Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.