At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter
The RPA Modeler will be responsible for developing and delivering automated processes plus reporting their projects' status to the RPA delivery lead. The below outlines the role, skills and aptitude required for the role.
• RPA Modeler will be responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bot's that will interact with multiple third party applications.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in existing process and automate the process using RPA software - Blue Prism.
• Building the Business Case: Actively involved in building the opportunity business case and qualifying the business - working with teams to create and act on their opportunity plans. Actively contribute to the business use case process.
• Creates the Process Definition Document (PDD) using the flow charts diagram defined process 'to be'.
• Models process and new objects in the Blue Prism developer environment.
• Create the High Level Solution Blueprint: Identifying the key solution elements, operating model and delivery approach.
• Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots.
• Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
• Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet business needs.
• Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
• Create detailed test plans for system integration testing phases of the projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree or higher from a reputed university in engineering, IT, economics, math, statistics, science or other related fields in quantitative or analytical discipline.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in RPA development experience with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Blue Prism preferred but open to other platforms.
• 2+ years of relevant RPA development expertise with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath
• 2+ years of experience in programming
• Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle Analytics or Systems integration engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
• Experience with Agile and DevOps.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access and Visio (must).
• Proficient with .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development.
• Excellent critical-thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data retrieved from multiple sources.
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
• Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams.
• Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
• Superior documentation and organizational skills. Must be detail¬ oriented.
• Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to use relationships to uncover and develop opportunities.
• Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment.
• Must be willing to put in extra time and effort if need be. Go above and beyond the requirements of the job and strive to exceed expectations.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.