We are seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Senior Analyst. Those in this position will use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes and technology to create and maintain automation solutions for their areas of focus. These solutions target the optimization of operating process effectiveness and efficiency. Focus will be on accelerating the speed and accuracy with which outputs are delivered and increasing the firm’s agility to address more value added activities. The Automation Analyst will work with Subject Matter Experts within the Crowe Business Units to identify and profile opportunities to apply this technology. The individual will then design, develop, implement, and maintain automations/robots (digital workforce assets) with the highest positive impact.
The key job responsibilities include:
- Drives automation opportunity identification and assessment in conjunction with Business Unit process SMEs
- Leads and/or participates in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions
- Defines, designs, configures, tests, deploys and integrates new, modified and/or enhanced automations
- Leads and/or participates in the development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable configurations with robotic process automation software and tools
- Leads and/or participates in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Leads and/or participates in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Creates, edits, revises and finalizes life cycle deliverables such as requirements specifications, solution design documents, and operating instructions
- Creates and maintains process, technical, project or other documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management and training
- Coordinates sign-off approvals by business and/or technical staff to certify successful results of milestone deliverable(s) or phase completion, including program development and deployment
- Performs review of service provider automations and provides constructive feedback to ensure quality
- Supports Quality Assurance activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a discipline focused on process analysis and design
- At least 5 years of experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications
- Demonstrated experience with process decomposition, rationalization, optimization, and redesign
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding established business, project and performance goals
- Track record of working on projects to success within established timelines and budgets
- Exposure to performance measurement, continuous improvement
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and with proposing new concepts
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, effectively
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to concisely and effectively explain new concepts and ideas
- Ability to work well with business unit SME’s, IS business analysts, software developers, vendors and end users in cross functional teams
- Experience working with third-party service providers is a plus
- Ability to travel occasionally
Recognized as a Best Place to Work by many organizations:
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
EOE Company Overview
Locations: Preference for Chicago, IL; Oak Brook, IL; South Bend, IN; Indianapolis, IN; New York, NY, Fort Lauderdale, FL; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX or Grand Rapids, MI.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.