The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Solutions Lead will be responsible for supporting the RPA Center of Excellence (COE) goals and program delivery in partnership with Crowe's business unit teams. The role involves supporting multiple strategic RPA initiatives through all phases of their lifecycle. This position brings deep Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge and proven delivery experience, combining process redesign and multiple RPA technologies. In addition, it involves delivery of standards, methodologies, governance and shared capability development in line with the goals of promoting RPA adoption and delivery excellence.
The key job responsibilities include:
- Lead efforts to identify, analyze the feasibility, coordinate parties and drive implementation of opportunities for automation across Crowe
- In conjunction with the Enterprise Application Director, create a governance process to evaluate business requests for automation and prioritize pipeline
- Develop and deliver discovery workshops and training on RPA best practices and methodologies
- Drive automation opportunity identification and assessment in conjunction with Business Unit process SMEs
- Define Crowe's RPA development and delivery methodology, standards, and best practices, then maintain and ensure compliance with those standards and practices
- Lead and/or participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions
- Represent the COE as a RPA Subject Matter Expert and will bring together all services and deliverable offered by the COE across multiple projects/initiatives
- Lead the COE team of RPA Analysts in their mission to define, design, configure, test, deploy and integrate new, modified and/or enhanced automations
- Lead and oversee the RPA development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable configurations with robotic process automation software and tools as well as testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Create, edit, revise and finalize life cycle deliverables such as requirements specifications, solution design documents, and operating instructions
- Create and maintain process, technical, project or other documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management and training
- Coordinate sign-off approvals by business and/or technical staff to certify successful results of milestone deliverable(s) or phase completion, including program development and deployment
- Perform review of automations originating from either the Crowe COE or a 3rd party service provider and provide constructive feedback to ensure quality
- Define and support Quality Assurance standards and resulting activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a discipline focused on process analysis and design
- Experience in developing and leading a competency center, including hiring, talent management, and resource planning
- At least 3 years of experience with RPA technologies and market-leading platforms such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, and/or UIPath
- At least 5 years of experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications
- Demonstrated experience with process decomposition, rationalization, optimization, and redesign
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Experienced in providing accurate estimates and contribute towards developing estimation guidelines
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding established business, project and performance goals
- Track record of working on projects to success within established timelines and budgets
- Exposure to performance measurement, continuous improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean Enterprise concepts
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and with proposing new concepts
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to concisely and effectively explain new concepts and ideas to Executives and Staff level personnel alike
- Ability to work effectively with business unit SME’s, IS business analysts, software developers, vendors and end users in cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience working with third-party service providers
- Ability to travel occasionally
Recognized as a Best Place to Work by many organizations:
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
EOE Company Overview
Locations: Preference for Chicago, IL; Oak Brook, IL; South Bend, IN; Indianapolis, IN; New York, NY, Fort Lauderdale, FL; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Grand Rapids, MI.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.