Job Description Branch ID:5149Changeover presses, robots and other machinery
Pay Rate/Salary: At least $12.00 / Hour
ROBOTIC WELDER'S 3rd Shift
8:30P-7A Sun - Thurs with straight 6 hr on Friday
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 / Hour 520 hr temp to hire
Elida/Lima Ohio Area:
Robotic Welding you will be responsible for :
Performing various tasks required to operate production machinery and assembly jobs
Performs process control activities as required to maintain control of the manufacturing process
Perform minor maintenance and housekeeping duties, adhering to all safety regulations
These Robotic Welders positions are Temp to permanent positions that offer a FULL benefit package upon hire.
Questions please e-mail: AdminSupportCenterMW@staffmark.com
Never worked with Staffmark before? It's easy! Go to www.mystaffmark.com and click Apply Now to complete our online application.
Once complete, give us a call at 844-255-9356 for immediate phone interview we want to hear from you !
Professional resumes submit to email@example.com
�Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more. �Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Job Requirements JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation
* Maintains accurate counts of parts; attaches labels or tags to finished part containers * identifying customer, part number, quantity and shop order information
* Unload welded frames from robotic welder and place on appropriate containers.
* Maintains company quality, efficiency, and productivity standards.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change.
* Work in an efficient and timely manner
* Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently
* Demonstrate detail orientation, self motivation skills and ability to multi-task
Robotic welders - must be able to stand on concrete floor for the duration of the work-shift
* walk, push, pull, reach overhead
* bend to the floor, and use arms and hands. * Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally,
* repetitively lift 10-35 lbs to a height of 48 inches.
* Visual precision is needed for reading documents, machine dial gauges, possibly blueprints
* Precision measuring instruments 100% visual inspection of all parts produced.
GED or Diploma
Base Pay $12.00 /Hour
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Automotive parts Manufacturing
To apply, please send your resume to AdminSupportCenterMW@staffmark.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.