Job Location: United States : Ohio : Dayton
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Scheduling Analyst to join a growing Resource Optimization Center (ROC) which supports MetLife’s Customer Solutions Center organization. The role of the Scheduling Analyst includes providing analysis, direction and ultimately producing optimal schedules for a complex, multi-skill, multi-site organization. Additional responsibilities include leading discussions with business partners regarding upcoming net staffing lines and providing solutions to maximize efficiency, leading the execution of shift bids and vacation bids, and coordinating large offline activities. This position is instrumental in driving both operational efficiency and customer experience in MetLife’s CSC organization.
A candidate has been identified
Partner with Managers and Team leads to communicate scheduling initiatives such as shift bids, vacation bids, and intra-day planning activities.
- Utilize IEX to perform schedule analysis and create schedules that maximize agent utilization.
- Utilize workload intra-day performance reports to proactively identify staffing opportunities and create and communicate the action plan to course correct.
- Work with business partners in the scheduling of training and large offline activities
- Frontline support for Operations partners and internal WFM partners to answer questions regarding Scheduling processes and procedures.
- Proactively identify and drive process improvement opportunities within the ROC Scheduling team..
- Analyzes data and prepares recommendations and reports to drive high-impact process improvement efforts.
- Work closely with forecasting and intraday teams to ensure proper hand off and feedback loop in place.
- Perform statistical analysis on arrival patterns to maximize
- Financial understanding of labor models to monetize schedule improvement opportunities.
- 7+ years of WFM related experience with 5+ years of previous scheduling experience.
- 5+ years of experience with NICE IEX including vacation allotment and scheduling modules.
- 5+ years of experience with Intraday module.
- Experience with Avaya phone systems and CMS Supervisor including agent skilling.
- Experience in vacation allotment and forecasting modules preferred.
- Experience with scheduled overhead feature preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and develop action plans to address identified needs.
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel preferred.
- High level of comfort communicating with executive leadership.
- Broad knowledge of contact center environment.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Strong decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- 4-year college degree preferred.
Global Tech and Ops - CSC
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
Typical Experience: High School Diploma required Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. 7+ years of call center related experience.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.