Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; Yuma AZ). Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of 100 Alside Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the country. Job Description
- Alside, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products, has an immediate opening for a Roof Loader/Warehouse Support person.
- Primary responsibility will be to load roofing shingles onto roofs. Additional responsibilities include material handling, inventory control, receiving materials, providing exceptional customer service, and transportation related activities.
- We offer a complete compensation package, which includes medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, and much more.
- Successful candidates should have 1-2 years warehouse experience.
- Candidates also must be able to lift 50-75 pounds repeatedly, be willing and able to load on roofs, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, have an outstanding attendance record, and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Past forklift experience a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.