Well known and established Concord company is looking for a knock out Collections Specialist.
Contract to full time Commercial Collections opportunity.
Put your collections experience to work in this busy fast paced team environment. Our client is seeking a self-starter who is extremely goal oriented.
Be rewarded for your hard work with success incentives after being hired on to clients payroll.
All collections experience welcome. Open workspace, free parking, casual work environment, and friendly fun team!
- Accounts Receivable
- Administrator managing activities of past due receivables via 100 outbound calls to customers daily.
- Handle inbound calls from customers.
- Manage collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, unpaid invoices, disputed invoices and/or accounts.
- Timely research and resolution of all invoice, deduction, overpayment and short-pay issues including follow-up with branches.
- Execute the companies collection activities by appropriate means to effect payment including: telephone calls, written correspondence, e-mails, faxes, etc.
- Analyze customer aging reports and work with management to take necessary corrective action with problem accounts, determine accounts for cancellation.
- Ensure accuracy of customer data in database to support collection efforts.
- General account maintenance and support.
Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
*** Must be open to change and able to manage multiple priorities and must be able to pass a criminal background test and possess positive managerial references.
To learn more about this collections role and our other ongoing opportunities please to send current resumes to Adriana.Aboumrad@Accountemps.com or call 925-930-8180.
***Our team is seeking entry level collections candidates for another local client if this job is above what you've done before
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.