About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
the company Rotational Development Program (RDP) is an entry-level, two-year assignment rotation program designed to provide recent graduates accelerated training in the Pharmaceutical Operations field. The program offers real world, hands-on experience in important roles and projects to the company while promoting personal and professional growth for the participants.
1. Be responsible to deliver on key goals and objectives for the company and contribute to the overall success of the company.
2. Rotate through approximately two to four challenging, demanding and diverse assignments in different disciplines targeted to provide career growth and experience.
3. Develop and enhance your communication skills as you may be responsible for supervising others, participating in meetings, and providing presentations to other the company personnel at all levels of the organization.
4. Have the opportunity to gain experience in multiple disciplines including Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, and others
5. Be paired with a mentor to provide guidance and oversight of your development in the program.
6. Obtain training focused to support your professional growth and development.
7. Report to a department manager in each assignment who will oversee your day-to-day responsibilities.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably ChemE, ME, Biomed or IE)
• Internship experience in an engineering or science related discipline required.
• Strong academic performance (3.2 GPA or better)
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation and initiative
• Qualified candidates must be interested in pursuing careers in Manufacturing
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.