Route Check - In Supervisor-10217770
Cintas has a great career opportunity available! We care looking for a Route Check-In Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the route check-in procedures within a location in an efficient and policy-compliant manner. You will also assist the service leadership team in coordinating and delivering training material and will supervise at least two partners.
Other responsibilities include:
• Hire, train, develop and support assigned partners
• Complete and deliver performance reviews to all direct reports as prescribed
• Ensure every partner that runs a route understands and complies with Cintas check-in policies and procedures and is audit-compliant
• Perform daily check in procedures per policy including counting and balancing cash collected on routes
• Inspect returned garments validating that invoicing and pricing is appropriate and monitoring garment orders and grade requests to help control material costs
• Monitor and coach SSRs on full use of the customer request system.
• Coordinate complete resolution of unresolved customer request forms with the SSRs and CSRs
• Track key information (contest/initiative results, material cost data, vehicle data, etc...) and post/publish the data to appropriate partners
• Monitor route activity and results through reports, invoices, queries and six sigma tasks
• Maintain a safe work environment by following and enforcing all safety regulations and training
• Maximize revenue by monitoring LRs, net billings, credits, pricing levels and other factors
• Ensure scanning and TruCount procedures consistently occurs
• Manage fleet procedures (DVIRs, DOT documentation, repair and maintenance scheduling and budget) as directed by the GM
• Manage/coordinate national and MLRA accounts by working with key managers, other locations and the corporate national account team
• Assist with various training programs and training documentation as directed by the GM
• Attend and participate in location management meetings as required by
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver's license - Meet the Federal Motor Carrier Driver Qualifications, Part 391, where appropriate and DOT requirements.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding previous employment.
• Lift and carry. Bend to pick up garments and bulk items.
• Reach and walk. Climb in and out of trucks while carrying product.
• Sit while driving a delivery vehicle.
• High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of Cintas route experience preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.