Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an opportunity for a Route Sales Representative
in Rhinelander, WI
Builds solid, positive working relationships with customers and is highly motivated to exceed their expectations and requirements. AUS operates in a very competitive environment and successful RSRs must be able to balance exceptional customer service with meeting and exceeding individual sales growth goals. As advocates for the organization, RSRs strive to generate goodwill and loyalty for the organization while performing their work in a professional manner at all times. Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Safely operates a company step van in designated area to provide products and service to a variety of clients. Verifies daily preventative maintenance of vehicle and maintains proper operator documentation.
- Manages daily route independently to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product.
- Loads/unloads product per company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reviews invoices daily for complete and accurate information and makes corrections as needed.
- Meets sales goals and promotes overall route growth to enhance profitability.
- Develops leads/prospects, calls on prospective customers to solicit business, prepares service agreements, and installs new accounts. Assists the sales organization with the procurement of additional new business.
- Understands services, policies, and pricing methods and clearly explains the same to the customer.
- Monitors customer feedback and handles customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety and watch out for the safety of others. Use safe precautions, proper tools, and equipment, and adhere to all safe work practices and policies.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license, and excellent driving record.
- Customer service experience with a wide variety of consistent customer contact.
- Strong math and basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated experience selling services/products and generating new business preferred.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and think quickly to identify/solve customer concerns.
Exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extreme hot/cold temperatures depending on geographical location. Fast-paced environment requiring irregular and long hours. Physical Requirements
Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 25 lbs. and load/unload product from truck without assistance. Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs. Requires bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.