Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/ or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Route Service Sales Rep
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have talented Fire Protection specialists on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact. About the role:
- Candidate will maintain and grow a route servicing existing fire extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly engineered gas system customers.
- Inspect, service, repair and install 2 or more suppression product lines; emergency lights, fire extinguishers, pre-engineered and industrial systems according to safety requirements and manufacturer's specifications.
- Make recommendations based on manufacturer's specification and state/local codes.
- Identify deficiencies. Quote, sell, and repair on-site.
- Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers to new product offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code regulations. Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance criteria.
- Call on potential customers to offer suppression products and services.
- Meet or exceed quotas set forth by the direct supervisor.
Rewards and benefits:
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.Job Qualifications: Who we're looking for:
- 1 years' experience customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to climb and work in awkward and cramped positions, working around kitchen equipment, stairwells, fire escapes, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lb and carry a distance of 50 yards.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good communication skills.
- Must have valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.