- Analyze, develop and document current state detailed processes in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles
- Work with SMEs to develop and validate critical business requirement documentation such as Visio, key stroke detail and videos
- Document changes required to current process to enable automation deployment, review with RPA Process Manager and assist with presentation to department leaders and SMEs
- Assist department managers and RPA Process Manager with implementation of change requirement as part of structured control process
- Working within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to RPA Process Manager
- Act as liaison to developers during the automation development process providing developers with clarification to better enable their solution designs and coordinate SME demonstrations and workshops with developers as required
- Problem solve for issues that arise day to day and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for UAT
- Communicate schedules and testing to SMEs and leaders to support developers and overall team during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting developers during the UAT and rollout phases by monitoring testing and roll outs and providing feedback for any necessary course corrections
Education: Bachelor’s degree required / Master’s preferred
Experience: 3 + years relevant experience required
- Understanding of workflow logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to various levels of the organization and produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take analyze root cause and make positive course corrections
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.