Menorah Medical Center - Overland Park, KS Respiratory Therapist (Registered) - PRN Menorah Medical Center
, a 175-bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens. Menorah Medical Center
is currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist (Registered) - PRN. Responsibilities:
- Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system under the supervision of a physician and written orders.
- Graduate of an accredited program of Respiratory Therapy.
- AS or BS degree required.
- Must have a Kansas license to practice and be registered by the NBRC.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS preferred.
- One year critical care experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom