Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Provides consultative and Archer solution configuration support on a range of Professional Services engagements. These projects may include analyzing requirements, implementation and documentation for the customer. This position works closely with Archer Project Managers and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to production mode.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist Senior Staff with the successful execution of consulting engagements including evaluating customer's strategic business issues, requirements identification, business case justification and implementation of enterprise solutions.
-Represents EMC / RSA Archer in a professional manner to customers, partners and other personal at all times.
- Supports and reports to engagement project manager while assigned to active customer engagements. Ensures project communication with the customer goes through the Project Manager.
- Analyzes requirements and assist in requirements implementation. Seeks advice or assistance as required during difficult customer situations.
-Maintains effective time recording and management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting them of any issues promptly.
-Assists in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements. Interacts with clients in presentations, data gathering and analysis activities.
- Attendance in Archer Administration Certification Training and Successful Achievement of Certification.
-Consultative and technical experience and skills
-Solid verbal and written communications skills
-Demonstrate sound business and technical judgments and have excellent analytical skills
-Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in a technical discipline)
Job Family: Interns
Job ID: R09162
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.