The RSA Archer - Sr. Analyst is an additional role within the Information Security Group and PepsiCo. The role will participate in the configuration and migration of PepsiCo's global RSA Archer instance and assist with the long-term, worldwide eGRC strategy. This role will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization, including Third Party Assessments, Policy, Exceptions, Project Governance and Web Scanning teams to design and develop long term solutions in the RSA Archer eGRC platform.
The RSA Archer - Sr. Analyst will also be involved in a governance council which will provide direction on processes including change governance and impact assessment; lead controls and audits and will guide and coach areas on training and development. This role performs the function of subject matter expert and will include representing the Archer team, providing input and direction on strategic initiatives and being the 'go to' person for Archer development.Accountabilities:
- Provides analysis and recommendations for solution analysis, system design and configuration of Archer eGRC platform including new use cases
- Support the team through development, creation and implementation of testing scenarios and use cases within the eGRC application
- Administer the RSA Archer 5.x/6.x platform
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across the PepsiCo ISG organization, including Third Party Assessments, Policy, Exceptions, PLM Governance and Web Scanning teams to design and develop long term solutions in Archer.
- Specialize in Archer Data Feeds, Questionnaires, Complex Calculated Fields, Custom Work Flows, Access Controls, Custom Objects , Reports, Dashboards, and I-Views
- Assist with migration of PepsiCo's Archer platform
- Identify and refine new RSA Archer 6.1 use cases within the IT and Security Risk Management and Business Resilency solution
- Integrate various platforms and applications via automated or manual methods
- Assist with Quality Assurance/testing of proposed use cases
- Develop Archer solutions to support one or more of the following: NIST CSF, SOX, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002/27005, Enterprise Risk Management, 3rd Party Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, etc.
- Preferred: Programming with .NET, Jscript, JSON, SQL, XML (SOAP, XLST), AJAX, Python, and Perl
- Experience with implementing RSA Archer in a Fortune 500 global organization
- 3 years of Cybersecurity/Information Security experience (with minimum of two years of RSA Archer specific experience
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience in IT related topics
- Experience in problem solving, coding, scripting, management and development of applications, and workflow design utilizing RSA Archer SmartSuite Framework software for integration with RSA Archer's eGRC solution framework
- Familiarity with the RSA Archer security structure, data feeds/API, workflow, and process to configure RSA Archer with content data feeds
- Current Archer Certified Professional certification (or obtained within 1 year of acceptance of role)
- Current SSCP or CISSP (or obtained within 1 year of acceptance of role)
- Able to influence parties as needed to ensure the correct decisions are made to protect PepsiCo
- Must be a team player and willing to establish a strong positive working relationship with all areas of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willing/"can do" attitude and consensus builder
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations, sectors and teams
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.