Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Writes and revises technical documentation for RSA products. Compiles information through research, hands-on product experience, and interviews with subject-matter experts. Organizes, analyzes and translates information into organized content for use by RSA customers, partners and employees. Uses various authoring and desktop publishing software tools to produce finished documents, including printed and electronic publications. Responsible for executing as per plan and schedule and delivering accurate and timely documentation.
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain documents for users, administrators, installation, and configuration
- Learn the product through hands-on experience and talking to SME
- Study engineering and product management artifacts, and interact with cross-functional teams to understand product features and documentation changes
- Complete writing assignments as scheduled by project leads
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to clearly express complex ideas and concepts
- Ability and desire to collaborate with others
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated to learn new tools and concepts
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Interns
Job ID: R10014